Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kanishatha`s Dot Net File......

As I Entered the classroom,  a Hard Voice from behind stoped me..I looked back ..Oh who was it......Kanu.....asking for her .net file....I was surprised why is she asking to me...........I said I didnt had her file......WOW!!!!! The scene after that was,  I just cant tell......A li'll tear droped from her eyes.....I knewd I was in Danger........and suddenly Ganga nadi from her eyes started flowing out.....AH!!! I really got scared..........And pure din She taunted on me ki i stole her file........

But What d "F"........when Arwa told me dat she gonna write programs for me so y should i take her file..............No but she stood on one point kushagra took my file.

I got back and didnt answered any of her Questions.....I ! no actually not me alone but the whole class knew that she is a PSYCHO.....and I dnt wanna mess with her....so I just stood silent.....

And in between there was our lecture of ADA.......hehehe!!!!!

Sir came inside and decided to announce the marks of ADA mid sem..All of us got excited.Slowly marks were announced...My name came...KUSHAGRA..said yes sir and suddenly a question....How much do you expect....and my answer was.........A BIG ROUND EGG>......I said Zero.......Oh!!! he said U got it my BOY............

but one thing about ADA was a record was set in MITS........nO one not a single One could pass in ADA..........and maximum of us got ()...ZERO....WOW!!!.

And then End of College day..........

I returned home and the first thing I did was searching her File........

And somthing Unlucky was added to my luck......n guess what I found her file in my Shelf..........  WOW!!!!!!!!!! I was freezed......"No blood on a cut"..............

I said to myself Gr8 dude................Now you r going to REST IN PEACE..

I slowly collected all my senses.........

9:30 PM...........

I returned frm my coaching and quickly got ONLINE......... then messaged Kanishtha to plz get online and I need to talk to her......She after 10 mins came online and I appologuised her.........But said ok and asked to bring the file on next day...........I said ok.....But I still dnt know What gonna happen Tomorrow.............

I M really going to be a DEAD MAN............. well i guess....

>>>  8::(    <<<<<

1 comment:

  1. u r such a big liar.......... first u misplaced my file than made me cry...... after that u shouted at me like an idiot...... overthat i had to make entire new file because of u........... and u r telling that i m PSYCO....... just remeber the way u shouted at me and than think abt who is psyco???

    ReplyDelete