Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday SEMINAR.........a DUMB day............

Tuesday  14-04-2009.    9:00PM

Pooja reminded me of my Seminar I had to give on Wednesday..

Oh!!! F***.....How did I forget that.....And I havn`t yet prepared the Presentation.. Nut still I continued to chat with her......

10 mins later a Friend of mine again reminded of my Seminar.......I said ok...I have Prepared half of the Presentation..I then closed all my NET stuffs and opened MSpowerpoint and any how completed the presentation and went to sleep.........

15-04-2009 Wednesday Morning.

Got up early at 6:00 and droped my Dad to the Station. Returned back n started my PC and hanged up with my Presentation. Read it once and wrote Imps. on a Paper.

Got ready for College but didn`t had mood to eat anything so went without breakfast to towards the BUSSTOP/

11:00Am     Mits Campus .. My Branch CS....

Entered the classroom and was sorrounded by my Friends asking about my Presentation. I said it was ok..But as soon as the lecture time approaching I got a bit Nervous....my legs Started Shivering...and cudn`t make out what to do..........coz some1 told that the SEMINAR was to be in 1st two Lectures. 

But to my Surprize it wad Postponded to Last two Lectures....

As I didn`t had my breakfast so the hunger started Killing me..........and Only I knew how I passed next two Lectures..........Then we had Lunch and the Seminar faculty entered the class...

He asked about the Seminar so my answer was ok we would give coz  Sandeep was also giving it....

I was Damn NERVOUS ...... but my friends forced me to give it......I then went to SANDEEP and asked him to ask Sir to postpond our SEMINAR........We then went to the Cabin and asked him to postponed. Reason we gave was true....We were loosing our confidence..........but what Sir said really Shoked us.....

His answer was on seminar behalf we would have to attend Lectures......we got scared..... I mean who the wanted to Attend ADA lecture..........Atleast not me..................

So we agreed to deliver the Seminar..

6th lecture Sir came and took the attendence.....I was completly out of mind............since no one took intrest and all started going to Library............So the Library lecture was declared.....

And Guess what Seminar got cancelled...............I thought I was Alive now................And then Our all Favourite Faculty............ PARMINDER sir Came n took ADC lecture.........He even embarassed AMIT NAHAR....................The G** boy of our class.......

I then returned home.......and went to sleep...........

But then I realised that I wasn`t Nervous coz of SEMINAR...........

But there was somthing else making me NERVOUS...???????????

3 comments:

  1. dada maan gaye yaar itni fursat agar padhai k liye nikal li hoti na to aaj university top kar li hoti reallyyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete