

It seems that at all times in this country(India), somewhere, is an election-taking place. As part of the â >>>YOUTH <<<™ who is supposed to matter the whole exercise, has fascinated and excited me. With extensive 24×7 Media Coverage , the spectacle of ELECTIONS is all more dramatic. The Sounds, the Colours, the Tents, the Loudspeakers, the Crowds that we associate with the Elections , are all so typically Indian. Banners adorn the roads everywhere. Politicians are literally created into larger-than-life figures, with their huge cutouts at every corner. An Auto Rickshaw with blaring loudspeakers ensures that you hear your local NetaâaaaaaaJi`s promise of â >>> BIJLI , SADAK , PANI <<<. At the village another individual, animatedly talking into the mike. Well don`t U think its an "" It happens only in India "" concept? It is amazing to see a country of over a billion go to the polls. With so many people contesting for a handful of seats, the passing of an election is nothing less than a miracle.
But miracles do not occur. Unfortunately, not all of the billion come out to vote. Having the tiny blue mark on your index finger ( UNGLI PAR TIKA) does not quite measure up to the prospect of losing a Finger.
It is disheartening when the same set of NETAAAS, come back to the people year after year, with the same set of promises. The Elections cruely reminds us that what Damn Progress we made since after the INDEPENDENCE , as we gotta raise the problem of POTABLE WATER every year , that is just ment to make a promise for solving but are not Practically possible by our Very Own NETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS.
It is so painfull to see that a Criminal supposed to be in Jail sends himself to Parliament.
It is disgusting to see an already fragile society being fractured due to relentless punctuation of every sentence with Secularâ or Communalâ. It is sad that those politicians, who genuinely take their jobs seriously, Rotten Apples for their PARTIES..
Guys its so irritating to wait in traffic coz their is a RALLY of some WANNABE NETAAAAA.
who wonders home- to- home begging 4 VOTES....(Saale BHIKHARI.)
But democracy is a wonderful thing. It is built on hope. Leaving aside all the Dirt of politics and elections, people do come out to vote. Is this because of a hope that things will change for the better, someday, or is it because of the Freedom one experiences in exercising ones vote? I cannot wait to vote. For me, voting would be my responsibility, as it should be for every other Indian. I may be one -noting- in- a -billion, but I am One-in-a-Billion. If there is anything worse than a criminal in politics, it is the citizen not coming out to VOTE.
I am YOUTH of Country. I have Stars in my eyes, for my country and myself. It is too early for me to lose faith in the system. When I casted my first vote, it was coz I care.This time I gonna Vote for Second time and surly I would make use of my POWER to elect my GOVERNMENT.
I believe that my vote will have the power to shape the future, sometime, somewhere, because Democracy Works.
As said >>>>> DEMOCRACY is:-
“Government of the People, by the People and for the People.”
"JAGO BHARAT JAGO , JALDI VOTE DENE BHAGO.........."

No comments:
Post a Comment