Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Journey Begins.............

It was a cool Summer 15-04-2009 Wednesday  night around 11:47 PM. I was chatting with one of my friends and were sharing our times, ideas about BUNKUS college , its INFRA-STRUCTURE ,etc etc........ Suddenly a thought Striked my mind and according to it I decided to share My College Life, College Events , My Things done etc etc with all of my FRIENDS....

So, I started to search for a Better way to share Those MOMENTS and What I found the way was this DAMN BLOG.........

But Anyhow I made up My mind to Start Blogging...............Although I hate Typing for a long Time but i had got no other options.......

And that is how the My Journey to BLOG WORLD begain............

2 comments:

  1. hey fella..!!
    first of all welcome 2 BLOGOSPHERE.
    not a bad start,
    wud lyk 2 read more of ur stuffs.
    rock on \m/
    tc cya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thnkx Dude.............
    Thnkx 4 ur support........Without ur inspiration it wudn`t b possible .......
    Thnkx a Lot.....
    U R()C|<...
    \m/

    ReplyDelete